Purpose and Scope: This individual will Direct Risk Management activities for Virginia Hospital Center and support the Quality and Patient Safety goals of the institution.
View the full position description and requirements and apply online at:
Washington & West, LLC is dedicated to assisting hospitals and healthcare systems throughout the entire denial and appeals process in an effort to recover funds from commercial, government and Medicare Advantage payers who have wrongfully denied or underpaid claims.
Washington & West, LLC is seeking a Nurse Attorney to join our team!
This position provides great opportunity for career development and advancement, as well as vast personal/professional growth. We are a rapidly expanding company, looking to hire quality individuals, with a willingness to contribute and grow within our company.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- MUST have the ability to manage high volumes of work with extreme accuracy
- Ability to take on a multitude of tasks and independently prioritize those tasks
- Ability to learn and master new computer programs/software quickly
- Healthcare or health law experience
- Strong background in contracts is a plus
- Health, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- Group Life and STD coverage
- Voluntary Term Life and LTD benefits
- 401(k) with employer Safe Harbor contribution
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
To apply, please submit your COVER LETTER, RESUME, and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to Lisa Foxwell, email@example.com.
Attorney, Medical & Professional Liability Defense, Albuquerque, NM
Madison, Mroz, Steinman & Dekleva, P.A., an AV-rated civil litigation firm in the high desert of Albuquerque, New Mexico, seeks an associate attorney with two to four years of experience to assist with all aspects of our civil litigation practice. We offer a collegial environment and opportunity to grow within the profession. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience, and we offer an excellent benefit package. Please forward inquiries and CVs to: Jacqueline Olexy, P.O. Box 25467, Albuquerque, NM 87102.